Thursday, January 21, 2010

What a morning...

Here we were, out the door ON TIME - 7:18 AM. I was able to get Tatum to school in time for Kellen to come into daycare with me so he could properly say "Bye" to her for the day. I was able to talk with her teacher for a bit, get Kellen and I back in the car, and head to his school. Made it there with no problems, sent him off with an "I love you and have a GREAT day today!"

And then to the office....where I realize that I have made it to work with ZERO make up on. Zilch. Nada. Nothing. Completely bare faced.

Oh my.

No, I don't wear make-up on the weekends, or even wear much of it during the week. But let's just say that my face hasn't taken on the radiance of pregnancy quite yet.

My poor co-workers. My poor students. A little bit of powder and lip gloss (applied both to my lips and eyelids - and no, I don't know if that's ok to do or not) and we'll see if I can make it through the day without wondering ALL DAY LONG how horrid I look! Oh well!

2 comments:

  1. I've seen you bare-faced and you are beautiful! Just smile and act normal and no one will notice. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! I just think it's hilarious that I completely forgot about that portion of getting ready today! No wonder we were doing great on our time this morning! LOL

    ReplyDelete