As for me, I've been all over the place the last few years....carefully written letters detailing highlights of the last year complete with pictures, photo cards, regular Christmas cards, and unfortunately the last couple of years...nothing.
Yes, nothing.
Zero. Zilch. Nada.
It's not because I didn't want to, or even for lack of effort. In fact, I have one completely written letter that simply never made it to the pages of a printer. I don't lack the motivation, I simply stuggle on the implementation and follow-through.
*Sigh*
Well I'm determined NOT to let that happen again this year. Although I've sent out birth announcements for Jacey (I do actually have a few stragglers still left to send out), I still want to highlight the events of this memorable year, 'cause hey, my kiddos are adorable (and let's face it...Jacey was born in July, so there's a whole half of a year waiting to be discussed)!
Which leads me to Shutterfly Christmas cards. Yup. I've spent countless hours over the last couple of weeks working on photo gifts from Shutterfly. Let's not discuss it wouldn't have taken me nearly as long if I was more consistent in actually uploading my pictures, but hey...I'm shaking that Mommy guilt right off my shoulders here. I won't link specifically to my completed projects, simply because that would take the fun out of it for the various recipients, but I am happy to report that I've received two of my three packages already - my calendars and photos for 'old-school' scrapbooking!! My next project was going to be Christmas cards. Loe and behold, Shutterfly comes along with a deal for bloggers....all for touting their stuff, which I happen to love and adore anyway, so much so that my mommy guilt takes over when I think about what I haven't put into a photo book yet. Wait. Let me shake that off my shoulders again.
There we go. Much better.
So I'm here to share the information about the awesomeness that is Shutterfly (in case you aren't already aware!) and in the process receive 50 free Christmas cards from them.
Anyone want to WHOOP with me on that one?
WHOOP!
There it was....
Ok, so I'm liking the photo Christmas cards because, well, as I've already mentioned, I have some pretty cute kiddos (perhaps I'm a little biased on that one, though).
Here are some options:
Rejoice Lord King Religious (which I already obviously like because I've already worked it up and have posted about it here)
Family Wall Red
Merry Plaid
Oh What Fun
Peppermint Bliss
Wrapped with Ribbon
My problem is that I have three kiddos, so I either need one good shot of all three of them, or enough spaces for individual pictures. So whatcha' think? Which of these formats do you like?
Just to give you some ideas about other photo gifts (in case you need them), we've also ordered coffee mugs in the past (and Matt still regularly drinks from one showing Kellen as a baby, as does his Paw Paw...).
No comments:
Post a Comment