3 - 1.05 miles (12:10 total - 11:33 min/mile pushing Jacey in the stroller)
5 - 2 miles (13:42 - pushing Jacey in the stroller and following Tatum on the bike for the first 1/2 mile, then just pushing Jacey in the stroller for the 2nd 1/2 mile and 9:41 - Just me running!)
6 - 2 miles (9:24 and 9:35)
7 - 1.07 miles (9:39 total - 9.01 min/mile)
8 - 1.52 miles (18:16 total - 12:34 mile 1, 5:22 1/2 mile - pushing the double stroller with Tatum and Jacey - almost 70 lbs, so while it was slower than normal, it was a way different workout)
9 - 1.54 miles (1.03 in 8:54 total - 8:38 min/mile in the morning then 0.51 in 8:31 walking in the afternoon pushing Jacey in the stroller walking with Tatum and Kellen)
10 - 1.02 miles (9:13 total, 9:04 min/mile)
12 - 1 mile - 9:04 min
May monthly total =11.2 miles
Yearly total = 64.1 miles
Mileage Deficiency before May = 68.1 miles
Mileage Deficiency after May = 87.9 miles
2012 Recap:
January total = 31.24 (31 days) [MET GOAL]
February total = 9.26 (29 days)
March total = 12.4 (31 days)
April total = 0 (30 days)
May total = 11.2 miles (31 days)
Ouch...I don't like going further and further into the hole....but
another goal, which seems now contradictory with THIS yearly goal, is
being kind to my body. Still recovering from bronchitis....bronchitis
that has now hung on for months, has taken its toll on my body and has spawned other far-reaching medical side effects. I'm
trying to listen to it and allow my body time to recover. I dislike this aspect of
getting old(er).
On a positive note, when I am able to run - or perhaps when I test my body a bit - I am running quite a bit faster. But I seem to have forgotten how to run any longer than 2 miles. Not sure how to combine my distance and speed....
No comments:
Post a Comment