Sunday, July 01, 2012

June Running Recap

4 - 1.06 miles (10:13 total - 9:38 min/mile)
5 - 3.58 miles (run#1: AM - 1.03 miles: 10:14 total - 9:57 min/mile; run#2: PM - 2.55 miles: 24:33 total - 9:37 min/miles)
14 - 1.54 miles (14:32 total - 9:26 min/mile pace)
18 - 2.1 miles (#1-1.02 mi - 10:21 total - 10:09 pace; #2-1.08 mi - 9:43 total - 8:55 min/mile pace)
20 - 1.03 miles (14:17 total -13:36 min/mile - pushing Jacey while following Tatum on her bike)
21 - 1.02 miles (11:03 total - 10:42 min/mile - pushing Jacey and Tatum in double stroller)
22 - 1.18 miles (11:35 total - 9:36 min/mile)
25 - 1.16 miles (11:52 total - 9:51 min/mile)
26 - 1.71 miles (#1 - 0.5 mile -4:46 min; #2 - 1.21 miles - 12:10 total -9:36 min/mile)
27 - 0.53 mile - 5:40 min
29 - 1.68 miles (18:03 total - 10:01 min/mile)
30 - 3.48 miles (40:21 - ave 11:35 min/mile pace - Ug)

June monthly total = 20.07 miles
Yearly total =  84.17 miles
Mileage Deficiency before June = 87.9 miles
Mileage Deficiency after June = 97.83 miles


2012 Recap:
January total = 31.24 (31 days) [MET GOAL]
February total = 9.26 (29 days)
March total = 12.4 (31 days)
April total = 0 (30 days)
May total = 11.2 miles (31 days)
June total = 20.07 miles (30 days)

I have discovered running during lunch. I can't get in much, and it's really hot (so I have to hydrate well), but it's normally MY time. I think I may be able to work up to 2 miles at lunch IF I get out of the office right at noon and start getting faster.  I must remind my body that it's capable of doing more than a mile or a mile and a half at a time.  I can't do it every day because of various meetings, but I can certainly do it a few times a week.  Eureka!

No comments:

Post a Comment