Monday, November 12, 2012

Advent Season - Keeping the "Christ" in Christmas

If you want a free resource to help you keep the Christ in Christmas...one that's done a lot of the work for you with activities, Bible verses, songs, etc as you prepare your heart, your family and children for Christmas, you may want to check out the Good Morning Girls 4 week study and their ebook on the subject, Advent Study: Keeping Our Hearts Focused on Jesus, which is free when you subscribe to GMG.


I have done a variety of self-created Christmas count downs in the past, but haven't really done Advent, per se, in the past.  I think that this year, I might give it a try - candles and all.  So it's appealing that they have it all compiled for me.

We'll see how it goes. 

I'll also continue my Christmas count down and incorporate the Advent activities into the countdown (because let's face it, there is no way that both will happen independent of each other).

Are we ready to discuss Christmas already?

No comments:

Post a Comment