Monday, December 31, 2012

December Running Recap

No running in December

2012 Running Recap
January total = 31.24 (31 days) [MET GOAL]
February total = 9.26 (29 days)
March total = 12.4 (31 days)
April total = 0 (30 days)
May total = 11.2 miles (31 days)
June total= 20.07 miles (30 days)
July total = 11.79 miles (31 days)
August total = 5.22 miles (31 days)
September total = 48.35 miles (30 days) [MET GOAL]
October total =  10.14 miles (31 days)
November total =  27.16 miles (30 days)
December total = 0 (31 days)


2012 Mileage =184.16
2012 Deficit = 149.84

I didn't run my half marathon.  And I ended 2012 wearing a boot on my foot.  Not exactly the way I envisioned finishing my running year.  I was well short of my 365-mile goal for 2012.  But I'm getting older, and wiser.  And I figured that taking care of myself now might mean another 10 races later.

Smart choice, right?  Tell me I'm right, 'cause I'm not really happy about this.

Maybe I'm learning patience? Perseverance? Determination? I'm sure the Lord is trying to teach me something....but perhaps it is that I simply need to slow down sometimes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment