Yup...Kellen woke up dry this morning. AND, he had ZERO accidents at school today! Whoo hoo! He had one accident on the way home from grocery shopping, but it really wasn't his fault. He was still buckled in his carseat and I was moving groceries around, so we're just chalking that one up to miscommunication.
We're getting there (and it seems to have taken us quite a while to get to this point, but that's ok!)
He's talking about wanting to go to swim lessons after school, so I think that Matt and I will look at the rest of the summer schedule and see about getting him in another set of swim lessons around his birthday. That way he could just do the Frog class rather than the Frog and Me class. I think that he would do really well in a class with just kids and a teacher, rather than having Matt or I in the water with him.
We'll see!
Where did you go?!?!?!?
ReplyDeleteI'm back! I'm back...
ReplyDeleteAnd I could ask you the same thing girlie!! (From Mother's Day to Father's Day - whew!!)
*grin*
Yes, but you are much more reliable than I am. That's a given. A break in post's for me...not so worrisome. I don't have my stuff together. But you however. You're on top of things. Actually I'm quite envious. You should write a book about THAT. :) *hugs* Good to see you back!!
ReplyDelete