Ok...so I'm a little late here...but better late than never, right?
I have the day off today, Kellen went to MawMaw and PawPaw's and Matt's at work. Perfect recipe for resting, right? HA! Fat chance...I got up with them this morning and have been working ever since. What is with me? Oh wait...it's called nesting...and since we don't have a room for the nursery - the entire house is where I'm focusing my energy.
Let's see...so far today I've:
1) emptied the dishwasher so that Matt could reload and run it before he left;
2) cleaned out the vacuum cleaner;
3) vacuumed all of the carpets in the house;
4) cleaned out the pantry - every shelf, trashed old & expired food, cleaned each of the shelves, and reorganized it;
5) cleaned under the kitchen sink, getting rid of some the misc. cleaning supplies and various other oddities located there;
6) just put in my 4th load of laundry;
7) cleaned both bathroom toilets (remainder of the bathroom is to come);
8) braved the cold and swept leaves, etc. off of the front porch
Oh, and the only things that I've done so far that were actually on my to-do list were the laundry, dishes, and the pantry.
Still on the docket for me to work on...
1) sweep & mop the kitchen (contemplating getting a good scrub going here...rather than the swiffer - but we'll just have to wait and see);
2) go through the tupperware cabinet, make sure there are matching lids/bottoms, & purge some;
3) go through the green trunk in our bedroom - who knows what we've been storing in that thing...just bedding if I remember correctly;
4) dust (my least favorite cleaning task of ALL times);
5) clean all of the mirrors in the house;
6) finish cleaning both bathrooms;
7) get all of the trash ready for tomorrow's trash pick-up;
8) vacuum the futon
Oh, and I would like to actually rest sometime today, too...maybe give myself a facial and manicure????? We'll just see how much I'm actually able to accomplish...So far, I'm feeling pretty good about what I've gotten done so far, and it's not even 11 AM!
Whoo hoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment