Where have I been? It's been ages since I've posted...so here are some quick updates
*have 5 weeks and 1 day *officially* left until Tatum is due to make her arrival
*we begin fetal activity monitoring tomorrow (once weekly ultrasounds and twice weekly nonstress test) - Why, you may ask? Just to double check that she doesn't have either of the cord issues that Kellen had (wrapped around neck AND the knot in the cord)
*I'm way behind on getting stuff done around the house, but oh well...
*Matt should be setting up the crib, changing table, etc. this week
*I'm still searching for the *perfect* coming home from the hospital outfit for Tatum - but so far, no luck yet
*Kellen is still SUPER excited about his little sister - he talks about how he'll teach her this or that, how he'll help mommy and daddy take care of her, and how he'll even share his toys with her...the big ones, because he doesn't want her to put the small ones in her mouth and swallow them...(Isn't that just adorable!)
You may remember me posting information about Matt's friend Tom and his battle with cancer. Well, his fight is now over. We attended his funeral a few weeks ago. I'm glad that he's not suffering anymore, but just cannot begin to imagine how hard things are and will be for his wife and daughter. Please keep them in your prayers...
No comments:
Post a Comment