Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Are you kidding me?

So, my car was leaking some sort of fluid yesterday, so we decided to take it in today...I get home from taking Kellen to school this morning, then am about to go run just a few errands before Matt and I go to drop the car off, and I come outside to a river of undetermined fluid running from my car. *Sigh*

This weekend was fun...we went to the Maroon and White game, and had so much fun!! BUT...we had to bundle up BIG TIME...It was so cold...And I'm not talking chilly shorts and short-sleeve weather...I'm talking layers with sweatshirts and blankets to cover up over weather. In April? Well, I guess in Texas you never know, right?

Kellen and Matt sure had fun playing on the field afterwards...


And Miss Tatum was very well behaved (of course, she has her days and nights mixed up...so she slept the entire time!)

Well, we'll see what's wrong with me car and hopefully it will be something simple (read: inexpensive)...I'll keep you all posted!


No comments:

Post a Comment