Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Relief possibly on its way
Well, as some of you may know...I have frequent migraines and was on a prevention medication prior to getting pregnant. When we were planning to TTC, I had to come off of that medication before doing so. Luckily, my body went into a self-preservation mode during pregnancy and I only had 3-4 migraines during that time, but now my body is revolting and trying to make up for lost time . For the past 2-3 weeks, I've been having to take acute medication ~ 5 days a week for my headaches *arg*. So, I finally called the dr about making an appointment to discuss getting back on the medication, but he doesn't have any openings this week or next . I left my info with the receptionist and the nurse just called me back...expained what was going on to her and she's going to talk with the dr about just calling in a prescription for me for a low dose of the meds to see 1) how the low dose impacts my milk supply and 2) whether I can deal with a low dose and if it helps with the frequency of my headaches. I'm SO hoping that the dr will just call in the meds so that I can get started on them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment