So Tatum has been a little fussy at night, like she's hurting...she'll suck on her paci, then her hand (not fingers - her entire hand), just about anything she can get in her mouth...and HARD (nuff said, right?) - but so far I haven't been able to feel any nubs or see anything on her gums. However, today I thought I saw the beginning of a tooth nub on her lower gums...(you know, the white line underneath the gum area..)
Is that possible? I mean, she's a little wiggle-worm, so I can't really be sure (it's not like she's sitting still so that I can peek in her mouth or anything). Kellen didn't get his first tooth until ~ 6 months or so...
I gave her some Tylenol about 20 minutes ago and she's calmed down quite a bit...
*sigh*
I guess I need to add teething tablets to my grocery list?
No comments:
Post a Comment