Well, since Matt is at work and Kellen is at MawMaw and PawPaw's (story time is tomorrow), I decided (what a wild hair - LOL) to take a half day off, leave Tatum in the very capable hands of her daycare teachers, and come home to clean my house (something that I don't seem capable of juggling with work, the kids, and Matt's crazy schedule right now, despite my "routines" and best intentions). I'm tired of cleaning up only to have it get all messed up again as soon as someone (ok, so I can leave Tatum out of it...for now) walks through a room! I have spent half of the day cleaning and I'm still not done! *sigh* I have gotten quite a bit accomplished, though...so that's good...
Ahhh! I feel like signing up for clean sweep or something!
I like the quote that I've seen in a few places...I think I want it to be my new motto:
"Cleaning up while you still have children in the home is like shoveling the sidewalk while it's still snowing!"
That sounds about right, doesn't it?
No comments:
Post a Comment