Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The volcano erupted

So this morning as I was feeding Tatum, I noticed that she was doing her business. I stopped feeding her, sat her up, and started burping her...thinking that I would let her finish, change her diaper, then proceed with her breakfast.

Well, a minute or so passed when I felt something seeping through my jeans onto my leg...let me indicate now that I was already fully dressed for work at this point in time. I looked down, and see a volcano of poop seeping out of her clothes. Yes ladies and gentlemen, her poop was defying gravity -- going up her diaper back, halfway up her back, over the top of her cute little shorts, and then running over the top, and down onto my leg and onto our recliner, looking remarkably similar in consistency and texture to the oatmeal mixture that she has decided she loves and has been eating.

Oh my, oh my. How DOES poop defy gravity?

No comments:

Post a Comment