Monday, July 02, 2007

Weekend madness!!

My goodness!!!!

So.........

Matt went on Thursday and picked up our new (not brand new, but new to us) TV...a 55" one...According to Kellen, it's, "A big FAT TV!" It stayed in the back of my van for a few days until he and I were able to get it out and into the house yesterday (ok, mostly him...but I DID help some). TV is now a completely new experience over here!!

We traded in Matt's truck for an '03 Chevy Trailblazer on Saturday, then get back to Conroe to find out that Tatum had finally mastered rolling over from her back to her belly. She hasn't finished cutting the two teeth that she's working on, but I think she's getting pretty close!

Weighed her on Maw Maw and Paw Paw's scales this weekend and she's a whopping 16 pounds. We'll see what her "official" weight is tomorrow morning when I take her in for her 4 month check-up. Wow! She blew past Kellen's growth curve already...I think she's almost gained a full 2 pounds JUST in the month of JUNE!!! Amazing! Someone asked me what she was eating, and when I replied, "Nothing, she's just nursing," asked me what I was eating! LOL - My reply, "Anything I want!"

Kellen's asking for more swim lessons, and for a turtle (he got that from HigglyTown Heroes...but he's not letting it go). Swim lessons we can do...not to sure about the turtle.

No comments:

Post a Comment