At what point in time did Kellen become such a grown up little kid? I got to school to pick him up and he was coloring...in the lines and beautifully, I might add - and he wanted to stay to finish his picture. Ok.
Then we talked about his day all the way home...he helped me with Tatum (i.e. ate his own dinner and played while I fed her and got her to bed), then we finished working on the cupcakes we started a couple of nights ago. Icing and sprinkles...yummy! We had intended to make Christmas cupcakes - white icing with red and green sprinkles, so we just kept with the original plan. He did ALL of the icing and "decorating" himself - helped me clean up, you name it!
Where did my little-boy Kellen go? I'm going to be asking that question for the rest of my life, aren't I?
No comments:
Post a Comment