So on Wednesday after Kellen's t-ball game (where he did GREAT and paid attention and everything - no playing in the dirt, horsing around, etc), he tells us that he was named the Student of the Day during taekwondo.
Way to go!
As if that didn't make us proud enough, he told us today that he was named Student of the Week for Kids Klub!!
Considering ALL of the times that I've been told, 'Wait here just a second, one of the counselors needs to talk with you about Kellen,' this year, I cannot BEGIN to tell you how thrilled I am with him!
I am just so over-the-moon proud of him!
What a WONDERFUL week!!
So, despite us having a slight issue with him obeying tonight, he is enjoying some ice cream before bedtime as a treat...and we're having to figure out what BIG treat we'll do tomorrow night to REALLY celebrate...since the movie night at the school has been cancelled (stinker!).
YAY Kellen!!
Way to go, Kellen! It's nice to see the "payoff" after the seasons of struggle!
ReplyDelete