Monday, April 27, 2009

Catchin' a break...

Not that I'm getting one yet, but I'm hopeful that soon we'll be catchin' a break around here. We've been 'sick city' for what seems like ages...but it's actually been a month and a half or two months. Really. One of us will get something, then it makes its round, and just when we think it's gone, BLAM!, there's another something waiting in the wings to attack.

Enough is enough. Really.

Tatum and I are still coughing are heads off, and my brief (although longer than either Matt or Kellen, thankfully) bout with a stomach something this weekend hit her today after nap. Bless her heart...the teachers at school tried to clean her up as much as possible, but she was in dire need of a bath when we got home. Ug.

And the washing machine is once again on overdrive.

However, two highlights of my day were picking up the kids, respectively. Nothing makes you feel loved like having a two year old run to you from across the room with her arms up, yelling, "Mommy...come on, Mommy!" OR having a 5 1/2 year old run at you full blast from Kids Klub, give you a HUGE hug, and say, "I missed you all day today, Mommy!"

Well, today I got BOTH of those. All in the same afternoon. What a day...

1 comment: