I picked Tatum up from school on Friday and headed home. As I pulled into the driveway and hit the garage door opener, Kellen ran out to inform me that I had to stay in the car. After persuading he and Daddy to let Tatum and I come inside to put an end to her screaming to get OUT of the car, and after promising to stay away from whatever surprise they were working on, they acquiesced and let us come inside.
A few moments later, I was shown the surprise.....a print out of a picture Daddy had taken on his phone, indicating that...
Kellen was chosen as the Junior Klub Kid of the Week!!!!
So, we scrapped any ideas we had about making dinner (it was going to be a somewhat 'fend-for-yourself night anyway), and decided to use some coupons we had and treat Kellen to CiCi's as a reward - but as a surprise!
He was thrilled, and even moreso when he was able to 'pay' for the entire family himself!
I'm so over-the-moon proud of him!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment