I subscribe to the FlyLady, and February's habit to work on is decluttering. Fitting, I think, considering my goals for the year. In case you have never heard of FlyLady, here is a link to a post about ways to declutter. I personally have a hard time with the baby steps. I want to dive right in and typically get overwhelmed and burnt out...shocker, I know.
Anyway, in picking up around the house tonight, between dinner, checking home work, and disciplining (don't ask), I decluttered another 2 pieces of my clothes, threw away a pair of sunglasses that were scratched (beyond the point where I could wear them), and an outfit of Jacey's.
Then I did a 27-fling boogie, and got rid of more than 27 items of trash. I haven't been counting papers in my decluttering totals, but managed to purge quite a things tonight (for the purposes of my total, we'll just say 27)!
Here's the last post about my decluttering, and the total is now 165 items out (either blessing someone else or in the trash).
Then Jacey woke back up and I snuggled with her.....how can you not smile when you see this precious little girl? She reminds me so much of Kellen right now, especially when she finds and sucks on her thumb.
Spitting. Image.
Oh my, oh my....I just want to snuggle with her and soak in her sweetness!!
I can't decide if I want to keep going with another declutter attempt or just hunker down with some hot chocolate by the fire.....hmmm...tough decisions at the Hapes house tonight.

No comments:
Post a Comment