Just so you didn't think I had stopped my declutter attempts, here are some updated numbers for you. I've been trying to keep up with the numbers, but can no longer say that I haven't forgotten something along the way. And I certainly haven't been keeping up with the numbers of paper clutter that has left this house. Wow...that would be a very large number, considering the amount of paper that come home with my older two each week!
Doesn't really matter if it isn't 100% accurate...because it's at least whatever I've kept up with and most likely, more.
Getting rid of more clutter is a good thing, in my book!
2/7
*8 items of clothing from Jacey
*6 pair of pants and 1 outfit from Tatum
2/9
*9 pieces of clothing from Jacey (7 one-piece outfits and 2 2-piece outfits)
*2 toys from Kellen
2/13
*bouncy seat that Jacey outgrew (I'm sure they'll get plenty of use out of that at the church nursery!!)
*17 pair of shorts from Tatum (she's grown a little from last year's shorts season, and yes, it's Texas, so we've already worn some shorts around here)
2/20
*Bumbo seat and tray (Jacey simply will not tolerate being in this Bumbo)
*5 onesies from Jacey
*1 workout top from me (It was one of my Rec tops from when I taught....in college! It's actually in great shape, simply because I didn't wear it that often)
Total = 51 items
Grand Total = 218 items
See the last update here
No comments:
Post a Comment