It was the first of many for the year....considering that I gave Matt a years worth.....So it may not be exciting for some, but my man and I went and picked out birthday cards for our kiddos and my niece and some other friends kiddos last night. And we went out to eat.
And I loved it!! He knows that I'm trying to get organized this year, and totally humored me with going to Toys R Us to pick out the cards (because I also wanted to use my rewards card...if I buy 5 of a certain brand of card, I get one free!). Yes, he humors me.
And I love it. It was a great night.
I have a friend who is also trying to incorporate more regular date nights, so she and I decided that we would swap babysitting for each other. That way, we both get nights out with our man...but we don't have to stress about babysitting. It's a win-win. And we're going to try to make it work at least 8 of the 12 months. Realistic.
I have awesome friends. And a fabulous hubby. Even if my date nights consists of going to Toys R Us to pick out birthday cards. It's my own brand of fun and I'll take it!
No comments:
Post a Comment