15 - 3 miles, 47:15 min (first walk/jog since hurting my back/shoulder doing who knows what and getting back into the chiropractor with Jacey in a non jogging stroller for some of the laps)
16 - 3.2 miles, 58:57 min (walk/jog with Jacey in a non jogging stroller for some of the laps)
25 - 2.1 miles, 19:39 min (8:33 mile; 10:06 mile)
26 - 2.1 miles, 19:31 min (9:15 mile; 9:13 mile)
27 - 2 miles, 20:47 min (10:16 mile; 10:13 mile)
March mileage total = 12.4 miles (0.4 miles/day)
Yearly mileage total = 52.9 miles (0.58 miles/day)
Ug. March was not a good month overall. My back has been giving me fits and I have seen quite a bit of my chiropractor this month....self-care has been more of a theme this month than consistent running. So I guess I'll take that.
When I *did* run, I was amazed to see that I am actually running faster than ever. I don't seem to be able to keep the pace up for very long, but my mile paces are amazing (to me, anyway). So I will continue to celebrate the small victory of speed, while lamenting the continued need for continuity and consistency. But I'm working on it.
And I will say that I'm craving my runs. I want to be out there running. Period. I can't say that has always been the case...and I have been frustrated on the days that I have really wanted (even woke up to my alarm!) to get up and run but have been stopped by the rain (that we need!). So my motivation and drive are there, I just need to allow my body to heal and recover so I can work on the consistency aspect.
2012 Recap:
January total = 31.24 (31 days) [MET GOAL]
February total = 9.26 (29 days)
March total = 12.4 (31 days)
No comments:
Post a Comment