Tuesday, May 01, 2012

April Running Recap

Um...so, ok. This will be a really quick post.  Because I didn't run a lap at all in the month of April.  Nada. Zilch. Nothin'.

April was me dealing with bronchitis and a sinus infection...and finally throwing in the towel and getting medicine (and it really must have been bad, because when I called to schedule an appointment the nurse on the phone asked me some questions, then told me she would call back after speaking with the doctor and when she did, she simply called in the antibiotic).  So after a z-pack, I thought I was feeling better, but I never did get rid of the cough or ever really get my energy back. All.month.long.

I'm really going to have to kick it into gear tomake up for three months of crappy mileage. Yikes!!!

2012 Recap:
January total = 31.24 (31 days) [MET GOAL]
February total = 9.26 (29 days)
March total = 12.4 (31 days)
April total = 0 (30 days)



No comments:

Post a Comment