Monday, October 01, 2012

September Running Recap

September Running

2 - 3.25 (35:17)
3 - 3.96 (33:14 for 3.09)
4 - 2.01 (8:49 [half mile sprints] + 10:05)
5 - 3.01 (20:18 for 2 miles + 8:42 for 1 mile)
6 - 1.5 (14:50)
7 - 2.89 (22:18 for 2.09)
9 - 5.02 (52:37 - ave 10:28 min/mile)
10 - 0.87 (walking kids to school)
11 - 1.86 (walking kids to and from school) 
14 - 3.01 (16:52 for 2 miles in 1/2 mile sprints + 1 mile walk)
17 - 2.94 (35:06)
21 - 2.02 (22:35)
22 - 8 (7 miles - 1:20:56 + 1 mile fun run)
24 - 1.98 (10:27 + 11:01)
25 - 3.01 (33:01)
26 - 3.02 (34:06)


2012 Running Recap
January total = 31.24 (31 days) [MET GOAL]
February total = 9.26 (29 days)
March total = 12.4 (31 days)
April total = 0 (30 days)
May total = 11.2 miles (31 days)
June total= 20.07 miles (30 days)
July total = 11.79 miles (31 days)
August total = 5.22 miles (31 days)
September total = 48.35 miles (30 days) [MET GOAL]

Beginning September:
2012 Mileage = 101.18
2012 Deficit = 142.82
I made up 18.35 miles in September toward my deficit, ending the month with  124.47 mile deficit.

Days remaining
September = 30
October = 31
November = 30
December = 31

****I calculated at the beginning of September that I would have to average more than 2.17 miles/day for the remainder of the year (Sept - Dec) to reach the goal of averaging 1 mile/day for 2012.

My September average was 1.6 miles/day....so I'm really going to have to kick it into gear for the rest of the year if I'm going to reach my goal.  But I'm going to have to balance that desire to reach my goal with the knowledge that if I overdo it, I'll be nursing myself back to health for the first part of 2013, which is what I ended up doing this year.  Balance.  I have to find balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment