Thursday, August 10, 2006
Hmmm
I wonder what scares Kellen when he's going to bed? Last night he was up later than usual because he and I went to my book club meeting, and I could tell the effects of this less-than-normal sleep today...the aftermath wasn't all that great, although last night he got rave reviews on his behavior. Anyway, I put him to bed earlier than normal tonight and about 5 minutes later, I hear him screaming in his room. It's an "I'm terrified" scream, too. I rush into his room and hold him, but I didn't really get a straight answer from him as to what was scaring him....he blamed it on a Mickey Mouse stuffed toy sitting on his bookshelf, but that was after I asked him and he looked around the room...like he was searching for something to blame this on. Wierd.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment