Monday, August 07, 2006

Still going...

Well, we're still in the "choices" phase, although I daresay it's getting a little better (should I even write that?). Kellen hasn't quite been acting himself for the past couple of days, but I really think it has a lot to do with his bowel problems (yes, we're still having those - poor guy). After a couple of tries tonight he finally had a BM. I'll leave out the details other than to say that since it hurts him so badly to go, it's no wonder he tries to hold it all in...So, we're back on the Milk of Magnesia, like the doctor had recommended at his 3 year check up. I get to play chemist again with the dosage, because I'm NOT giving him the dose that the doctor recommended - Whoa buddy! This weekend I gave him 1/3 of the dosage that was recommended and he went some, tonight I upped it a little bit, and I'm wondering if it was the medicine that kicked into gear so quickly for him. Who knows? So I'll keep it at this dose for a couple of days and we'll see how that goes.

Anyway...

I asked Kellen a question on the way home from school today, and his response to my question was, "What are you TALKING about, Mommy?" - And to drive his point home, he held up both hands in the classic "huh?" pattern. He's getting so grown up with his language and word inflections. He just cracked me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment