
She had a good time in this seat this evening...She talked to us, smiled, and even squealed! It was her loudest non-crying sound yet (other than her loud burbs...but I won't count those)...And she officially found her hand today. Wow!!Monday:
Kellen had a playdate with his friend Jake, who is 3 days older than him. They are two of a kind! If you didn't know better, you would think they were related...they have the same coloring, hair color, complexion, etc..and both LOVE the same things...Cars, Buzz Lightyear...you know, the normal stuff. This is both good and bad...as you can well imagine. During this playdate, we had several "issues" about sharing, but all-in-all, they had a great time. We stayed for dinner and he actually ate his dinner for a popcicle treat, which I knew that he would end up not wanting, but that's ok because it got him to eat his dinner. It ended up being a really late night. We got over to their house at a little before 3:15 and left shortly before 9...yes, 9 PM. He was exhausted! I actually had to go into his room the next morning and wake him up to get him ready for school. But he just had so much fun!
And today Julie came to visit Tatum and I...It was SO good to catch up with her! I feel like I haven't talked with her in ages...We'll have to schedule some trips to visit her this summer when Joshua makes his appearance...
No comments:
Post a Comment