Ok..
*Sunday night she slept from ~ 9:45 until 2:30, then went back to sleep and I had to wake her up to eat
*Monday night she slept from ~ 9:45 until 4:20, then went back to sleep and I had to wake her up to eat
*Last night she slept from ~ 9:45 until ~ 5:30...which, in my book, and for all intents and purposes, is ALL NIGHT LONG!
Whoo hoo!
Now, the real question is will she keep this up? Kellen was doing this at her age...so I'm hopeful...
*Sunday night she slept from ~ 9:45 until 2:30, then went back to sleep and I had to wake her up to eat
*Monday night she slept from ~ 9:45 until 4:20, then went back to sleep and I had to wake her up to eat
*Last night she slept from ~ 9:45 until ~ 5:30...which, in my book, and for all intents and purposes, is ALL NIGHT LONG!
Whoo hoo!
Now, the real question is will she keep this up? Kellen was doing this at her age...so I'm hopeful...
And here she is...2 months old..

No comments:
Post a Comment