I really, really, really, really, liked our seats...really...I did...we were high up, but on the VERY FIRST ROW and had a GREAT view! The scale of the dinosaurs was spectacular, especially when you got a good shot of the guy standing next to one of them or one of the rock/continents!




Here is Kellen's version of a dinosaur face...pretty mean-lookin', huh?
And you better not mess with the Mommy T-Rex's baby! She'll getcha'! (The T-Rex was the grand finale...it was GREAT!!)
And here we are afterwards, with Kellen happy to have gotten a T-Rex shirt, and us appeasing him by promising to buy him a well-deserved dinosaur at another store later (really...we had our rea$on$).
But shockingly enough, he was upset that he couldn't have a dinosaur RIGHT THEN (and who can blame him, really?) - after a quick talking to by daddy, which included a quick reminder of proper behavior, he got rid of the pouty face quickly enough to pose very nicely - as requested - for another picture with MawMaw and PawPaw. Now isn't that just the cutest picture?
All in all, he was EXTREMELY well behaved, especially for as late of a night as it ended up being, except for a couple of times that I thought he was going to give MawMaw a heart attack because of his fidgeting in the seat...'cause did I mention that we were in the front row in our section and REALLY high up?
No comments:
Post a Comment