Our internet is going in and out in our new house (yes, we've moved and I haven't updated you, sorry!), so I'll make this quick:
1. While reading him his story before nap today, he asks me when he'll see Jesus and God, and I tell him that we'll see them when we die. He proceeds to tell me that for him that will be a long time, but not for me 'cause I'm old. "You know Mommy, you ARE getting older, you know?"
I didn't take offense, promise, but had to hold in the peals of laughter to finish the story and NOT wake up Tatum. And I promise, I DID tell him not to say that to anyone else, so don't blame me if he says it to you someday.
2. Then he told me a joke..."Have you ever seen a dog in the bathtub with his clothes on? That's so funny."
Ok, so the poor kid has my non-ability to tell jokes and sense of comedic timing...but he's trying!
3. I'll preface by saying that this one isn't a funny....Since I've been sick (ok, flame me later for not updating the blog...when the internet it working properly I will, I promise!) every time he prays, he asks God to make Mommy feel better. It is so absolutely sweet!!
No comments:
Post a Comment