Well, Sunday we got back to making some progress on the house. Now don't get me wrong, we have been doing stuff, but we made real headway on Sunday.
All of the decorations have been hung in Tatum's room and it looks just ADORABLE, if I do say so myself...(Thanks Maw Maw!!) Then we put up the vast majority of the items on the walls in Kellen's room - his will take longer because just about every wall has a different theme. Yes, I'm being serious. There's the Aggie wall, then the Norman Rockwall wall, then the baseball wall...you get the idea. So he has something up on all of the walls, and more to come on the baseball and Aggie walls, but I think he feels better about having some of his familiar items up on the walls.
And I think the kids are adjusting quite well to the new house. Kellen continues to tell us how much he likes his backyard - and WE just love watching him be able to go outside and PLAY in his backyard. Wow...what a great feeling!!
Matt also got the curtains hung in our room and he had managed to wash virtually all of the dirty clothes before we headed out of town for the weekend, so YAY!
We're getting there!!
Pictures? Por favor! Also, yay!
ReplyDelete