Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Already?

I can't believe it!

Tatum was in the bath, and said pee pee, so I got her out and put her on the potty. I heard water splashing, and thought she had actually gone, so I made a really big deal about it, then put her back into the bath to finish the bath.

I was getting her ready for bed, and she was running around naked for a little bit (we have yet another rash - investigtor mommy is going to have to go into gear to find out what it was that she ate that did this to her), and she went into a crouching stance. I asked her if she needed to go pee pee, and put her on the potty. She sat there for a minute, then said all done, although she didn't actually do anything. No biggie. I certainly don't want to push, and am only doing this much because she seems interested. I have been encouraging her, as she has been showing interest in the potty - you know, when I'm on it. *lol*

A minute or so later, she walked out of her room and into the bathroom, said pee pee, walked over to the potty and patted it. I asked her if she had to go potty, she said pee pee again and I put her on the potty. Seconds later, she's peeing.

Of course, I made a HUGE deal of this, but I still can't believe it. I guess I need to go get a childs potty....

Wow. She's not even 19 months old. Where did my baby go?

No comments:

Post a Comment