Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Under attack

It's amazing when you are really and truly seeking God's will...I mean actively working to be in His will and correcting areas of your life where you've been disciplined and/or you've simply realized aren't where they need to be when you get hit - both barrels - by Satan. That's where our family is right now. I ask that you simply pray for us. I'm not going to go into details, simply understand that Satan is really coming after Matt and I in a variety of ways...at least we are both realizing what is taking place and are actively guarding against the attacks. Please pray that we both continue to realize what is happening and trust and rely on the Lord to guide us through this.

On a lighter note, Tatum decided to take her personal potty training forward in a quantum-leap manner today. We were finishing with our dinner and she says and signs "all done" to me, then says, "poo poo". Being the slow to catch on mom that I sometimes am, I repeated this back to her and asked if she needed to go poo poo on the potty, to which she replied, "uh huh". Finally taking my cue, I unbuckled her from the table and carried her into the bathroom, and proceeded to get her ready for the potty. Considering that she was fully dressed and that she's cloth diapered, this is sometimes no small feat. At any rate, she waited for me to prepare her for the potty, then sat and went. Really. And as she was in-the-process, she said, "bye bye poo poo", when she was finished, she said, "all done", then told her 'accomplishment' bye bye again as it was flushed, after she cheered herself. I have TOTAL faith that she understood what she was doing.

I still can't believe it. At 18 months old? Really?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment