His answer?
"On the playground..."
There was more to the answer...a very detailed description of WHERE on the playground, exactly, but I was trying to stifle my laughter that I lost the rest of it....
Such innocence! Such BLESSED innocence!
2. Two weekends ago, we scalped and then planted grass in the backyard. By 'we', of course, I really mean Matt. Kellen; however, helped. Take a look.
He was VERY proud of himself. And even prouder now that we have GREEN grass in the backyard. Let me reiterate that. With emphasis on the correct part. Green GRASS in the backyard. YAY...BIG YAY!!
And here are some more pictures of him being a "farmer" - his words...He really enjoyed his time working with Daddy outside!

3. And isn't this just the cutest fall picture? The look on Kellen's face really captures his personality...I Love this "fall" picture! (And am trying to make myself feel better since we didn't actually make it to a pumpkin patch with BOTH of the kids this year for the regular fall pictures...)

4. Last but certainly not least...our first fire in our house.

Isn't it wonderful? Daddy and Kellen surprised Tatum and I by sending us to my room and then setting this up for us, then bringing us into the living room to show us our surprise. LOVELY! I just LOVE fires and LOVE this surprise!!
That's such a cute picture of Kellen! And I have to say, he looks JUST like you in that pic! :-)
ReplyDelete