Thursday, October 14, 2010

Pumpkin patch

I took my three pumpkins to the pumpkin patch in a desperate attempt to get some 'cute' pumpkin and fall pictures.  I say a desperate attempt because, well...it was. I tried to take them the day prior, but Daddy decided to take Kellen fishing and Tatum decided to make some very poor choices at school.

So I went to plan B on that night, and Tatum just went to bed really early, in an attempt to make her realize that she had cheated herself out of some fun.

I don't think that worked so well for me, because she had a repeat of poor choices the next day.

So I went to Plan B myself.

Take 'em to the pumpkin patch and reward the kids who had good days by allowing them to pick out their very own mini pumpkin. A nice reward system, don't you think?

The change of clothes were set out in a lame attempt to color coordinate the kids (I should really just give that up now) so that the pictures would look as good in real life as they did in my head. Hmph. I will say; however, that the kids looked adorable!

Enjoy!





































No comments:

Post a Comment