Sunday, March 13, 2011

Flowers!

I saw an adorably cute flower favor picture, and thought I could fairly easily replicate the idea for Tatum's birthday party last weekend.


I folded my colored paper in half 3 times, then cut out a flower shape (making 8 total flowers from one piece of paper).  I used the same fold/cut technique to cut leaves and a stem out of green paper, including a small slit for the stem of the sucker.  (Note: my 'small slit' was quite a bit larger than it needed to be to actually hold the stem of the sucker.)


I then taped my sucker onto my flower (Note: a flat sucker would have worked much better!)


Then I added the leaves and stem.


For a cute little flower.....


And when I was through, I had a whole field table full!


And they were ready to be handed out at the birthday party!


Note to self: I must remember this for Valentine's Day next year!  These would be so easy to personalize and hand out to the kids friends!

1 comment:

  1. Those are so cute! And creative too! I'd love to do that for Valentine's Day too! :)

    ReplyDelete