3 - 3 miles
4 - 2 miles
6 - 1 mile
7 - 3 miles
15 - 3 miles*With my new birthday shoes!!!
16 - 3 miles
17 - 3 miles
20 - 3 miles
21 - 3.3 miles
22 - 2 miles
28 - 1 mile
Mileage total = 27.3 miles
Average miles per day = 0.88 miles/day
2011 Mileage total: 16.33 + 24 + 5.18 +32.17 + 27.3 = 104.98 miles
2011 Average Mile per day: (151 days into the year) = 0.695 miles/day
It's not spectacular, but considering the current Hapes family schedule, this is pretty darn good. And it's already SUMMER in our neck of the woods....complete with heat and humidity at 5 AM. I've realized that I have a difficult time running in 85+ % humidity. You know, just in case you were wondering.
I may have to look at jogging with the double stroller in the evenings some, considering our current schedule. But the heat...oh my the heat...Even the prospect of doing that makes me cringe. But, I managed to do it for May and June when I was training for the half a couple of years ago, so I know it's possible. And that was jogging with one kid in a stroller NOT designed for jogging, so I would have to do better with better equipment now, right?
This consistency thing is going to be tough, but it's the journey that is important....more than even reaching the finish line.
No comments:
Post a Comment