Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Annoyed

I'm annoyed at a very odd thing...I have a few shows that I REALLY like to watch. As in, I'll DVR them (what a wonderful invention!) and watch them, but not many.

However, two such summer shows are, well, I should say - WERE, The 4400 and The Dead Zone, both formerly on The USA Network.

Is anyone else bummed that USA canceled these two shows? I LOVED to watch these - especially The 4400 - I didn't watch much of The Dead Zone last season and we hadn't gotten DVR yet at that time - and I'm really just annoyed that they canned them.

I mean REALLY ANNOYED.

I know. It's an odd thing to get annoyed at. And I'm not using proper grammer either. But I feel like I only have a few things that I allow to be "mine" - and that/those shows were one of them and now they're gone and I'm mad about it!

ARG!

2 comments:

  1. I get this. I really do. I am still bitter over the following shows being axed:

    My So Called Life
    Felicity

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOhhhh...I used to watch Felicity, too! That was a good show!

    ReplyDelete