Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It does go bad...

Stink...I thought I had read somewhere that chocolate stayed good for a year, so when I realized that we still had an Easter bunny in the pantry (yes, an Easter bunny...don't ASK me how it managed to survive that long in THIS house with ME, but hey...) I thought I would be able to have a nice chocolate snack tonight.

Nope.

If chocolate DOES stay good for that long, then this was old bunny when I bought it.

Stink.

I'm totally craving chocolate today and have already finished off the Oreos my sweetie bought me a few days ago (and no, I wasn't the only one eating them, either).

Guess I really need to hit the road. Literally. And get back on my half marathon training if I'm going to continue to have these kind of cravings!

1 comment:

  1. Rebecca,
    It's the craziest thing.... I keep seeing the 13.1 magnets on cars and longing to have one of my own...that I earned and didn't steal! Hmmm...your post that you're training encourages me. I'm not sure that I can get this 41 year old body in shape enough, but I think I'll hunt some chocolate while I think about it.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete