Monday, May 18, 2009

New 'do

While I'm updating...(and going in reverse order) I should make a note about my haircut.


I got my haircut last Wednesday. Really cut.


As in really short.


Really.


Way shorter than the picture I took as the 'model' for Valerie. I think she was just overly excited because it was obvious my normal rules were out of the window. And this is what I ended up with after she was through.







This is the original picture of the 'model' that was to be used for the cut...Slight difference, don't you think? (Julie, the link is just for you!)


I fix it a little differently, but since everyone (but Kellen) seems to like it, we'll call it a success. And since Matt thinks it's the best haircut he's EVER seen on me, and he's known me since '96 and his opinion should be the one that matters most (other than mine, of course), I think that's a pretty good sign, don't you?


Kellen originally told me that he liked me, but not my hair. When I asked him why, he indicated that it was because it stuck out and was spikey. He's now changing his tune and told me this morning that he liked it. I guess he's gotten used to it.


Unfortunately, I seem to be the one that it taking the most time to get used to it! And I'm immensely frustrated that I cannot find my pommade that I like anywhere...I've had the stuff for, like, 5 years or so now (probably longer, truth be told), and NOW...when I really need it for styling, I can't find it anywhere. Grrr....

1 comment:

  1. It looks cute! How short is it in the back? Steve would be the one who would not like that on me, because it is spiky. He doesn't even like my hair wavy because "it looks like it needs to be brushed." Oh well ... I am glad that Matt likes your new 'do and hope that you find your pommade!

    ReplyDelete