2 - 4.5 miles
10 - 4 miles
11 - 3 miles
Monthly mileage = 11.5 miles
Miles per day = 0.37 miles/day
2011 Mileage total =144.28 miles
2011 Average Mile/day (212 days) =0.68 miles per day
*Current deficiency of 67.72 miles
This was a horrible, no-good running month. The longer runs felt really good, but the family schedule was just all around crazy...and prohibited me from being able to run during the week. Unfortunately, there were at least two weekends when my neck and back were so outta whack that I didn't want to risk running and possibly injuring or exacerbating whatever was going on with it. One of those weekends was the weekend of Jacey's birthday party, when it was hurting so badly that I ended up going and getting a massage so that I could at least pick up the sweet princess.
Ug.
And the heat and humidity here....whew! I'm hopeful that when the schedules settle down a little that I'll be able to work on this consistency a little more, but will be able to do so without fear of a heatstroke - even at 5 AM!
My journey took quite a hit this month, but as long as I'm still pressing forward and working towards accomplishing my goals, I'm not going to beat myself up.
How are you doing on your goals?
No comments:
Post a Comment