Friday, August 12, 2011

Wardrobe Challenge, Week #3

Here is the third week of my wardrobe challenge....Monday, August 8th - Friday, August 12th.  The photo section of this challenge is most helpful for me so I can remember what I've worn and haven't worn!

True to the suggestion last week, on Monday night I decided on the outfits for the remainder of the week and took all of the pictures.  What a stress reliever to not have to worry about what to wear!  A tip if you're going to do this, though...be sure to check your calendar so you know what meetings/appointments are (currently) scheduled for you.

Monday, 8/8


Unfortunately, I was dealing with a sick kiddo today, so my wardrobe isn't a 'work' wardrobe.

Tuesday, 8/9


Wednesday 8/10


The color seems very off in this picture, but the top is actually a nice shade of purple...promise!

Thursday 8/11


Friday 8/12, also...Graduation here in Aggieland!!  I'll certainly be sporting my Aggie gear today!

No comments:

Post a Comment