Saturday, August 06, 2011

Wardrobe Challenge, Week #2

A friend of mine had a great idea about laying out my clothes for the week ahead of time.  I'm not sure why I don't do that with myself, since it's something I use for Kellen during the school year to stay organized.

So...I may give that a shot.  The upside, I won't have to worry about picking something out each morning, but even better is that I'll be able to look at what I have worn vs what I haven't to keep up with the challenge!

Week #2 of the Wardrobe Challenge (Aug 1 - 5)

Monday (as you can see, this wasn't exactly a 'work' outfit. Tatum got sick Sunday night and we had a sick girl, stay home day)


Tuesday


Wednesday


Thursday (no, I don't normally make it a practice to wear a bathing suit to work, but I took a group of students who are participating in our summer research program to Schlitterbahn on Thursday.)


This is the awesome group of students I spent the day with at Schlitterbahn!


Again, Friday was a 'Spirit Day', so Aggie gear!  Two weeks down, and no problems, other than my trying to figure out my system for remembering what I've worn and what I haven't!

No comments:

Post a Comment