Friday, December 14, 2007

Goodness...what a week

Well, let's see where to start. This has been a pretty crazy week! To try and sum up...

Kellen went to visit Maw Maw and Paw Paw's while Daddy was at work on Tuesday, spent the night, and then he, Paw Paw and Daddy went to storytime at the library on Wednesday. Meanwhile, Tatum is getting better and better at walking, and is successfully taking one step at a time...then progresses to three whole steps on Thursday! Whoa buddy!

Despite our good intentions, we still haven't gotten our Christmas decorations up (ARG!). That's REALLY high on the priority list for tomorrow (after the Little Dragons class and a birthday party...oh, and nap).

I got my new phone (yay!) and am trying to take a crash course in it. *grin* I have just spend the last hour and a half transferring my contacts from my old phone to my new one. Sigh. It wouldn't take the update from my old phone, and because it's being synced with my work computer, it would have erased those contacts anyway. So...I now have my phone numbers (or at least I should when the server pushes the next sync tomorrow morning).

Oh, and did I mention that I spent the hour before that transferring my calendar items from my old palm (which no longer communicates or syncs with my work computer) to my work calendar? BIG sigh.

But...good news is that once the next sync push happens, I should be all set up! Whoo hoo!!

I'm so looking forward to a nice family weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment