I completely forgot to update you all there in internet-land that Tatum had (has) an ear infection! Aw man...She had been coughing quite a bit, and last Wednesday afternoon I took her in to the doctor, thinking it was some kind of chest cold, bronchitis, or something. Well, it was certainly something, but something I didn't expect - she has an ear infection in her left ear. We go back in tomorrow for her 9 month well-check (yes, I typed that correctly...she's officially 9 months old today) and the doctor will check her ears for a follow-up.
Poor baby!
Her nose had been alternating between running like a faucet and being altogether stopped up, but I was really getting worried when it was so stopped up that she couldn't breathe while nursing. Aww!! So we started antibiotics last Wednesday night, she seems to not mind the medicine, so that's a good thing! Now she actually gets excited when I come toward her with the syringe full of medicine for her to swallow.
Crazy girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment