Thursday, June 05, 2008

It's gone

It's amazing what a difference a piece of furniture makes...especially one that seems to symbolize the "baby" aspect of MY BABY.

Wondering what I'm talking about?

Well, we sold Tatum's highchair today. I actually sold it to a mom on a mom's board that I'm on...and she picked it up while I was at work. Matt actually took it out of the house and stuff, so it was gone when I walked in the house today.

WOW.

It was just another realization of how much she's grown up. My little baby girl. That's not quite such a baby anymore.

WOW.

We have her sitting in one of those contraptions that attaches to the actual table and "floats" off of the ground...a great space saver and it allows her to actually sit at the table with her brother, which she loves. We have been using it for a while, and NOT using the highchair, so since we're trying to be more efficient with our STUFF and space, especially considering our pending move, it needed to go.

But it really took me aback when I walked into the house and didn't see it, despite the fact that I knew I wasn't going to see it. Adjustments, changes...life goes on, now doesn't it?

Wonder what little sentimental thing is going to get me next?

No comments:

Post a Comment