Saturday, June 14, 2008

SOLD!!

Our house, that is. WHOOP! After two "official" days of being on the market. Praise God!

I guess I should offically say that the sale is pending, because the place is still in our name, but everything should be going through on Monday or Tuesday, and all of the paperwork and fiscal finalization should *hopefully* be through by the end of this coming week.

Yay!

Now we'll just have to deal with transition issues...Kellen has already told me today that he's going to be sad and miss our house when we move to our new house. Matt and I are so excited, but we have to remember that this house is ALL he's EVER known, so we'll have to respect his anxiety about this change and validate his apprehension and sadness. He likes the new house, but he WILL miss this house. We'll just have to be prepared for some of those transition issues when we do make the move...

No comments:

Post a Comment