Kellen to me, after Tatum was being particularly...herself, or shall we say challenging, "It must be difficult to be the Mommy somedays." {Buddy, you have NO idea}
After taking Tatum's booster seat off of the table, since she no longer wants to sit in it, Kellen informed me that we needed to keep it in case he has a baby brother someday. Because, he's ..."wanted a baby brother since forever." Really? 'Cause I'm fairly certain that your FIRST request was for a sister. And that request was granted buddy.
So Tatum is now ill...running a fever that disqualifies her from attending school for at least tomorrow and had a few bouts of diarrhea today. As I was getting her ready for bed, she was desperate to give her Kellen a night-night hug and kiss. Unfortunately, I had to tell her I couldn't let her do that because she was sick. "I'm not sick!" she screamed repeatedly. "I'm not supposed to be sick! I need to give Kellen a night night hug and kiss!" Me, "But you can't, because you're running a fever and you're sick." Her, "No I'm NOT! I'm not sick!"
No comments:
Post a Comment