Sunday, October 18, 2009

Quotable quotes

'Cause I think my kids are that funny, interesting and sometimes say the darndest things....

"Life is good." - Kellen, as said to me on our way to church this morning.  This was after detailing the beautiful day outside, the fact that we hadn't been outside playing in our backyard on our swingset much lately because of all of the rain.  Why did it have to rain so much Mommy, 'cause it had been raining for like a thousand years or something.

"Darn-it [emphasized by slamming both fists on the table], I am NOT naughty!" - Tatum, at lunchtime today while not sitting as she was supposed to be.  Sidenote:  Mommy had not actually called her naughty. 

And I'm not sure why I can't think of additional ones, because they consistently crack me up at every turn.  I MUST find ways to document them better, because they're pricess, and my memory does not remember everything it hears....it simply remembers something funny was said, and if you're lucky, it might remember the topic of the funny comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment